Class Schedule Fall/Winter 2020 –
Due to social distancing measures, our fall in-person classes will be quite small – only 4-6 adult students per class. Zoom options will be offered so students can continue their practice remotely with us!
Please drop me an email to inquire or share your interest at email@example.com
|Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Ballroom Dance Private lessons
|5:00-6:30 pm Free Flow Professional company||5:00-6:30 pm Free Flow Professional company||4:30-6 PM Free Flow Professional company||Open for Special Rentals|
|Ballroom Dance Private lessons||6:30-7:30 pm
Burlesque Level 1 – Rosebuds
|6:30-7:45pmModern Dance – J Latendresse||6-7:15 Beginner Ballet with Taylor Zeller|
|8-9 pmBurlesque Continued studies||8-9 pm Barre Progressions with Alex Hartshorn||7:30-10 space available to rent||SundaysSPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT|
|9:30 pmBurlesque private lessons||9:30-10:30 Available for rent|
We are now accepting applicants interested in renting our space for Fall and Winter classes! Most classes begin the week of Sept 16th 2019.
Class Fees: (All fees include taxes)
- Burlesque Intro – $100 IN PERSON, $60 ZOOM (6 weeks)
- Burlesque Continued studies* – $100 IN PERSON, $60 ZOOM (6 weeks) Must have completed level 1
- Burlesque Group Routines – $145 (8 weeks) Not always offered
- Ballet/Burlesque Fusion* – $145 (8 weeks – not always offered)
- Barre Progressions – Cost $150 (10 weeks)
- Tap* – $140 (10 weeks) Not always offered
- Modern Dance* – $100 ZOOM option only (10 weeks) with the Free Flow Dance Theatre Company dancers
- Boylesque* – $145 (8 weeks) Please submit your name if interested
- Debutaunt Prep Class – $100 (10 weeks) Not always offered
- Contact Improv – $100 (10 weeks) details TBA
- Ballet – Cost TBA $140 in-person $100 ZOOM option only (10 weeks)
- Old School Bump and Grind – $100 (6 weeks) Not always offered
DROP IN NOT AVAILABLE FOR MOST CLASSES DUE TO COVID -19 Please note the DROP IN FEE has increased to $25 per class. Drop in’s are available for classes marked with an *
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 306-665-5998
Open Studio is a drop in studio space for dancers who are rehearsing pieces for shows etc. Drop-in Fee is $10. Please contact Jackie at email@example.com to confirm your attendance at Open Studio. Jackie will be on hand to offer choreographic support and mentorship upon request.
GET REGISTERED! Be sure to include a note with your name, contact info and the class title. You can register online Pay with Pay Pal!
Ask for more info or send an Etransfer to us by contacting us at our email